Tuesday 7 May 2013

Another Year Goes By... It's My Birthday!

Hello dolls!
 
 
 
 
The clock striked 12 last night and I completely forgot I had turned 22 until the boyfriend wished me Happy Birthday- then it hit me, it's my birthday! What with my birthday being smack in the middle of finals (I have a paper tomorrow!), it can be hard at times to feel like there actually is a celebration. But I'm just thankful that I've lived another year and blessed to be surrounded by people who love and care for me.
 
Many have asked 'So how's it feel like to be 22?'. I can honestly say I don't know- I still feel like me, only maybe a tiny wee bit older. Hee! Thank you to everyone who has texted, emailed, and commented on Facebook etc wishing me Happy Birthday. Really appreciate it and you've made my day! =D
 
PS: I thought I'd include a rare picture of me for the fun of it! =D
 
xx Amanda 

6 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday dear..
    Anyway, I am zayla, I just posted a tag on my blog and it's called Liebster Award. I nominated you! Do check my blog and do the tag when you're free! Thanks :D
    http://diarimekapsaya.blogspot.com/2013/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And aww, thank you for nominating me! I will get on to it soon! =D

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. Happy belated birthday!!! Lovely picture, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday!
    Loving all your posts on this blog - followed you on blog lovin! :)
    Yinyin xx

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D