Friday 7 March 2014

Nuxe Spring Wishlist!

Hello darlings!

Nuxe is a brand famous in the blogosphere for its skincare products and lovely Reve de Miel lip balm. When I was recently contacted by them about their first UK blogger competition, I was so excited to join! However, university work had me swamped as usual, but now I've finally got a bit of time to quickly share my entry for the competition. Here's my Must-Have picks for Spring!


All images taken from Google

1. Nuxe Crème Fraîche® de Beauté Mask - £19.50 (approx. RM107), 50ml
As far as I know, spring in the UK is one word- unpredictable. It can be relatively warm and sunny one day, and then rainy and freezing the next. This leaves my poor skin not knowing what to do with itself, and I tend to get very dry, irritated skin as a result. This mask would provide instant relief and hydration to the skin, getting rid of any discomfort caused the elements and leaving it feeling soothed and moisturised.

2. Nuxe Rêve de Miel® Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - £9.50 (approx. RM50), 15ml
Ah, the oh-so-famous lip balm. I actually own two of this and I cannot recommend them enough. Even my mum is converted! This nourishing lip balm soothes and repairs dry and chapped lips leaving them feeling soft, supple and protected. The orange zest scent is also a bonus if citrus-y scents are your thing and I like it because it is such an uplifting scent. A perfect combination to protect the lips from the harsh spring wind and random rain showers, if you ask me.

3. Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-use Dry Oil - £17 (approx. RM93.50), 50ml
This multi-purpose dry oil is a year round staple. It is made 98.1% of natural origin, contains 6 natural oils and Vitamin E, and can be used to nourish the hair, face and body. That's practically body care in a bottle!

4. Nuxe Comforting Cleansing Milk with Rose Petals - £13.50 (approx. RM74), 200ml
Despite the weather being warmer in spring compared to winter, the crazy winds can strip all moisture from the face. In comes this Cleansing Milk, which cleanses, removes makeup from the eyes, face and lips, and protects the face from dryness. It's suitable for normal and sensitive skin types. Plus, I'm sure the rose petals would make this one lovely-smelling product!

5. Nuxe Sérum Crème Fraîche® de Beauté - £27 (approx. RM148.50), 30ml
Serums are something that I've recently decided are must-haves in my skincare routine. I particularly like moisturising serums to provide that extra moisture boost that my moisturiser just cannot provide. This ultra-concentrated serum which claims to continuously moisturise the skin and leave it feeling fresh and plump definitely ticks all the boxes of the kind of face serum I look for!

So that concludes my Nuxe spring picks! If you are interested to enter this competition, you can make a post about your Nuxe spring picks. The competition ends on 10th March 2014 and is only for UK bloggers. Tweet your post to @NuxeUK along with the hashtag #NuxePamperHamper, or if you do not have a Twitter account, you can email your post link to them at onlinepr@nuxe.com. 

What are your Nuxe spring must-haves? =D

xx Amanda

6 comments:

  1. I really want to get their lipbalm! I've heard amazing things about him :3
    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the lipbalm is quite good- you should try it!! =D

      Delete
  2. huhu i wanted to get the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-use Dry Oil, but it was so hard to find a store that sells it here so i ended up getting an oil from a diff brand :S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that oil can be hard to find in Asia, I know what you mean.. =( Which oil did you end up getting? Any good? =)

      Delete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D