Friday 10 October 2014

OOTD: All About the Pug

Hello dolls!

I never used to like pugs. In all honesty, I thought those little dogs with smashed-up looking faces looked more scary than cute. All that changed after I met the boyfriend (who is a huge pug lover) and I am now a full-fledged pug fan. Imagine how I excited I got when I saw this dress being sold on Asos some time back. I knew I had to have it!



This dress is a cotton-lycra mix and has a slight heavy material feel to it which I like (so that the skirt does not blow up easily in strong winds!). I like how the length of the dress is not too long or too short, and the sleeves are just the right length to cover up the wobbly bits of my arms. I wore this last Sunday for a day out with the siblings to Aquaria KLCC and it was just so easy and comfortable to wear. If only I had a pug - my outfit would then be complete!





Hope you liked my outfit of the day post! I rarely put up posts like this because I still feel rather awkward posing for a camera for the purpose of doing an outfit of the day post. I think I look rather stiff in my pics but I thought I'd just put them up for fun! Hee! Will slowly improve!

Do you like pug-themed clothing? =D

xx Amanda

4 comments:

  1. I have the same problem too, always feel awkward to pose in front of the camera. Haha. Must practice more to be natural in front of camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is quite awkward! I need to practice more too. Hope we will be naturals eventually! =D

      Delete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D