Monday 30 November 2015

COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul & Experience

Hello loves!
 
There are so many online websites offering skincare and makeup products nowadays that we are spoilt for choice! However, have you come across many that stocks both high-end and drugstore brands? I sure haven't - but one such website is COSME-DE.COM
COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience
COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience

COSME-DE.COM was started by a Japanese entrepreneur and is an established global online shopping site for skincare and beauty products with more than 10 years of experience in retail and the wholesale of international skincare and cosmetic products. COSME-DE.COM offers more than 500 brands and 8,700 products. The products, from what I see, are all authentic and genuine. What's best is that it provides free shipping worldwide if you spend over US$40! COSME-DE.COM also aims to provide excellent customer service by having a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee for unopened items.
 
COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience
COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience

I was given the opportunity to try out COSME-DE.COM so I got a few things from their website. I cannot tell you just how gobsmacked I was when I browsed through the website. There are so many items and brands that I spent quite a bit of time browsing to look at all the goodies in store. Amazing! One thing to note though is that items run out pretty quick so if you want something, you have to quickly place your order before it runs out - unless you are willing to wait for it to be restocked! Anyhow, I got three items and they are the following products:


After you have placed your order, you will receive an email notification informing you of your order date, date of dispatch of the products, tracking code and a list of the items you have ordered. Delivery time to Malaysia is quite decent. I placed my order on 13 November 2015. It was dispatched on 18 November 2015 and arrived at my doorstep on 27 November 2015. 
 
COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience
My items were packed in a small white cardboard box and each product was individually wrapped with thick bubble wrap. Packaging-wise, I give them an 'A'. This is because the box was just the right size for the number of items I received and the bubble wrap made it compact and prevented any breakage or movement during shipment. There was adequate protection and the products arrived in good shape. So happy!

For those worried about whether the goods are counterfeit, fret not, as I am pleased to say that the items I received are 100% authentic and genuine. The products are also "fresh" in the sense that they are nowhere near their expiry dates - which is always a good thing! Although I did not receive any free samples with this order, I understand that the website does send free samples to their customers from time to time. That’s always nice because who doesn’t love a lil’ freebie? Hee!
 

COSME-DE.COM Beauty Haul Shopping Experience
Overall, I am happy with my COSME-DE.COM experience. Shipping was quite quick and they provided details about things such as the estimated arrival date and dispatch date which are little things I always want to know so that I can ensure that I will be there to accept delivery of the parcel when it arrives. The website is user-friendly and there is a wide array of products to choose from. I have not tested out my goodies but I will have an upcoming post about them so stay tuned for that!

If you are interested to check out their website, all new customers that register with COSME-DE.COM will receive a US$5 coupon. So, what are you waiting for?! 

COSME-DE.COM have also kindly provided me with a discount to give to my lovely readers! To get a 10% off discount on their website, use the code "BBXMAS2015". All you need to do is to add the code on the shopping cart page after you login at the "Enter Promotion Code" portion and the discount will appear at CheckOut. For your reference, the code description will appear as 'X-mas Special & Beauteebeauty' and it is valid from 1 December 2015 to 30 December 2015!

The code is applicable only for one order per customer and cannot be applied to previously placed and existing orders. Please note that the code cannot be used on promotion items, best value items and clearance items. It is also not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. =)

For more information about COSME-DE.COM, you can check out the following:

Website: www.cosme-de.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COSME.DE
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/cosmede/
Twitter: @cosmede

Have you purchased anything from COSME-DE.COM? What was your shopping experience like? =D
post signature

3 comments:

  1. That Chanel lipstick looks so beautiful!! <3 Never heard of this online store before, I'll keep it in mind. Thank you!


     Miriam ♥ A whole lot of serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour of the lipstick us gorgeous! And you're welcome! Glad you've learned of a new store! *wink* =D

      Delete
  2. Cosme de sell fake products.

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D