Saturday 1 October 2011

Review: Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturising Facial Wash

I don't know why I've been putting off reviewing this but now am finally gonna give my views on this product! =D


When this range came out it was all the rage, but is it really THAT great?

Hada Labo is a Japanese skincare range and this range contains hyaluronic acid.

Hyaluronic acid is a skin hydrating ingredient meant to hydrate, restore and preserve the skin's natural moisture.

I bought this out of curiousity, and boy, was I pleased. Having sensitive skin, choosing the right cleanser can be a total pain.

This cleanser claims to be free of frangrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.


List of ingredients!

I don't detect any strong scent in this facial wash (which I like), it is white in colour, and is very creamy in texture.

I only use a pea-sized dollop of product and it cleanses my whole face without lathering.

I like that it doesn't dry out my face and give me that tight, stretchy feeling, although it did leave my face feeling slightly tight when I was over in the UK (maybe 'cause the weather there is more dry?).

I did not experience any breakouts as well, so all's good.

At RM28.90 for 100ml, I think it's quite affordable!

Would I repurchase? -YES!

- To read my review on Hada Labo's SHA Moisturising Lotion & Moisturising Cream head over here. =D
- To see my review on Hada Labo's SHA Moisturising Mist & Moisturising Sheet Mask click here. =)

xx Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Thank you a great read.I have wandered about some of the Asian brands,not tried any..I would not get any I the uk.would love to get a bb cream too.. Don't know what to get...need one that definitely works... Where do I get them from Amanda??what do u recommend I have dry skin... Gets taut... Similar to yours??thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous! Glad you enjoyed my post! Yea I think it would be difficult to get Asian brands in the UK, unless you get them shipped? There are many Korean brands such as skin food, the face shop, etude house, missha, skin79 and brtc that make good bb creams.=D I personally have not used bb cream before but I've heard brtc, skin79 and missha are good brands to use for dry skin. Although garnier does make bb cream in the uk, which can be found in superdrug and boots.

    If you're referring to face cleansers i recommend you use a cleansing milk (that's what I use) as it really helps moisturise the skin. I use eucerin, but brands like simple, garnier, Anne French, loreal and olay are brands that can be found in the UK. Loreal and simple work quite well. =)

    Hope i helped! =D

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D