Anyway, on to the actual post, this is my first attempt at an EOTD! I actually wore this look one weekend when I went for lunch with a couple of my ex-colleagues, and was actually inspired by the colours of the blouse and earrings I wore.
|My Peacock Earrings! =D|
|My empire-waist top from H&M|
|Close-up of the top|
Sorry if the colours don't look very vibrant. My camera skills are practically next to zero, so am still learning how to take Macro shots of my eyes. =)
I don't know if you can see it but I did three cat flicks at the outer corners of my eyes in three different angles to make it look like bird claws (?- is that right? haha!).
So here's the breakdown of products that I used for this look:
- Elianto Baked Eyeshadow in Charcoal Black
- U-Nuco Iris 4 Season Eye Colour in Purple Shades (I used the top-right shade)
- Max Factor Earth Spirits Eyeshadow in Ultra Aqua
- Rimmel Volume Flash The Max Bold Curves Mascara
- Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
- Cyber Colours Eye Definer Pencil in Deep Black
- The Body Shop Glitter Eye Liner in Starlight
Another product I used which is not in the picture 'cause I had to de-pot it and it looks messy is Elianto's Shimmer Shadow in White.
So I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Have a great weekend! =D