Thursday 17 November 2011

Review: The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Nails PP401


Hey ya dearies! Bought this recently from The Face Shop! =D

Product: The Face Shop Lovel Me:ex Nails PP401
Price: RM5.90 (approx. £1.20)
Made in: Not stated
Content: 10ml

Packaging: Simple bottle with a white cap =D



Application/Texture/Consistency: The nail polish is not too thick (not clumpy-yay!) in texture and glides on my nails easily. Application is very easy, smooth, and two coats is sufficient to give a nice, sleek finish. Dries pretty quick too!

Colour: I find this a gorgeous lilac shade! Couldn't stop staring at it on my nails. Love how sweet and pastel it looks. =D

Durability: These lasted on my nails for about 5 days before it started chipping slightly. Pretty reasonable I guess.

Price: At RM5.90, I say it's affordable!



Would I repurchase?- DEFINITELY. It's affordable, real sweet colour and quite long-lasting!

Where can I purchase this?- At all The Face Shop outlets nationwide.

I googled their website too ('cause I'm in love with The Face Shop products and enjoy looking at the latest stuff) and will post the links here below for you to check out too!

International website: here
Malaysian website: here

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D