Monday 3 October 2011

Mini Accessories Haul over the Weekend!

I for one am a total sucker for accessories, especially when it comes to earrings and necklaces! So just thought I'd share with you all what I bought. =D


The first thing I bought is a pair of parrot- shaped earrings- I do love earrings in the shape of birds, don't know why. Haha!


Look at how cute the colours are! Plus it has lil' white jewel-like studs in it's wings. Hee!

Next item I purchased is a ring.




This floral patterned ring has it's design running throughout the whole ring- it's VERY pretty, I could not help buying it. Although when I wore it on my finger, it felt a bit uncomfortable 'cause the flowers can dig into my flesh sometimes.

I still like it though.

So yep, what kind of style do you normally go for when buying accessories? =D

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D