Thursday 26 January 2012

Greetings! And Mini Haul from Phuket

Hello dearies! So I just got back from my trip to Phuket, Thailand a couple of days ago and I bought back some goodies! They are not the latest products and some are also available here in Malaysia (which I have NO IDEA why I decided to buy there instead) but I just wanted to try these products so yep, I got them. Hehe!

Here's a picture of the products I got:-



So the products from top to bottom (in order from left to right):-

- Pantene Pro-V Nature care Shampoo
- L'oreal Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer
- Biore UV Perfect Face Milk SPF 50+/PA+++
- Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Jelly Water Base SPF 30/PA+++
- Watson's Pharmacy WS Eyeshadow Brush
- Revlon Matte Lipsticks in Pink Pout and Mauve It Over
- 17 Photo Flawless Skin Primer

Also, yesterday I went to Daiso and just couldn't help picking up these things to try (hehe!):-



Products from left to right:-

- Rose Body Scrub
- Hair Cap for Hair Treatment

Reviews of these products will come up real soon once I get the chance to test them all out so stay tuned darlings! =D

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D