Thursday 2 February 2012

Review: Enchanteur Paris Belle Amour Perfume



Product: Enchanteur Paris Belle Amour Fragrance
Price: RM26.90
Made in: Malaysia
Content: 50ml Eau de Toilette (EDT)

Enchanteur Paris comes in three scents:- Belle Amour, Mon Amie and Adore. I was given this perfume as a Christmas gift- and was so surprised to see the words "Made in Malaysia" written on the box! A Malaysian product- yay! =D

But first thing I noticed about this when I opened the box was...

Stock image taken from Google

The packaging of the bottle is an EXACT dupe of Miss Dior's Cherie Blooming Bouquet perfume! Look at it?! Haha! I have no idea whether they smell the same because I have never had the urge to go sniff Miss Dior's perfume at perfume counters, so I cannot make a comparison. =D

INGREDIENTS: Ethanol, Fragrance, Water, BHT, Benzophenone-3, Cl 14720, Cl 42090

Packaging: The bottle is a simple clear glass bottle with a ribbon cap. The design on the top of the cap is a rose. I like that it's simple yet elegant and classy- plus the ribbon adds a cute and sweet touch to the bottle. =) It's a slim bottle so it's not a hassle at all to tot around in a handbag for touch-ups! The perfume is also a light pink colour-very sweet! =D





Durability: A few spritzs of this perfume lasted on me for approx. 4 hours before completely fading off. Not bad I guess!

Scent: This is a very light floral scent which is not over-powering at all. It smells slightly sweet, but not enough to make a person want to gag from an overdose of sweetness. Hee! I get a very "I'm sweet, innocent yet elegant" feel whenever I wear this perfume, and I think it suits many occasions- can be worn to school, work, even for a dinner event! I really like this scent. =D However, I do feel that the scent can be abit "teenager" like, and may not be suitable for everyone.



Fragrance Description: I can't really tell but the only information I can gather from the net is that it has an apple melon scent, Parisian pink rose petals and blackcurrant top notes. If I get any extra info I will update! =D

Here's a close-up of the bottle cap with the rose on it and the ribbon just for fun!


The cap's pretty eh?! =D

Price: At RM26.90 a bottle, I really cannot complain as it smells absolutely gorgeous.

Would I purchase this?- Yep, I would 'cause it's an awesome deal for a pretty scent!

Where can I purchase this?- It's available at all departmental stores/supermarkets and pharmacies nationwide.

Am gonna rush off now to continue doing my assignment which is due next week! =D

So what type of scents do you like? Sweet? Floral? Musky?

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D