Sunday 19 February 2012

Review: Etude House Petit Darling Nails Nail Polish in BR310

Hey ya dearies!

So this is my last post for the day. Was surveying my workload for the week and realised I've got loads to do so I better get to it. But before that..a quick post. Hehe!



Product: Etude House Petit Darling Nails in BR310
Price: RM5.90
Made in: Korea (?)
Content: 7ml

Etude House is a Korean cosmetics brand with pretty affordable cosmetics of decent quality. This nail polish is from their Petit Darling Nails range. =)

Packaging: I find the packaging cute and simple- a pastel baby pink cap and a glass bottle. The cap also has some elegant-looking motif on the top of the cap. It's really small and super easy to tote around anywhere.




Colour: This colour is a nude which is slightly brown/dusky pink which I think is gorgeous and a versatile colour that can be worn for all occasions. I think it is very pretty! =D

Application/Texture/Consistency: The brush is long and thin, which to me makes application a bit more difficult because I would end up having to use more strokes to cover my nail, but this doesn't bother me much so it's okay. Application is pretty easy otherwise. This nail polish (specifically) has a slightly clumpy texture (and I think it's only this bottle I chose 'cause I have other nail polish colours from this range and they work fine.) and application ended up being slightly gloopy for me. =S Two coats is sufficient to create a smooth, opaque finish.





Durability: This nail polish lasted on my nails without a top coat for approx. 4 days before it started chipping. Pretty reasonable I'd say! =D

Price: At RM5.90 a bottle, I think it's pretty affordable, and won't break a hole in a student's wallet especially. Hehe!


And here's my nails in another area, so there's slightly different lighting:-


You can see here that it's slightly more brown-ish looking? I think this picture depicts how the colour looks like in real life the best- slightly more brown-ish. Hehe!

Would I repurchase?- Yep I would! It's a very subtle, not-in-your-face colour that can be worn anywhere- even to work where some nail colours may not be allowed. But I'll have to make sure the bottle I pick has polish with a smoother texture. =D

Where can I purchase this?- At all Etude House counters nationwide.

So darlings, I gotta run and get back to my work! I hope you'll have a smashing week ahead! Take care! =D

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D