In Part 1 of my Product Empties #4, I mentioned how I had too many products to write about and so I decided to split the products into two posts! Here's Part 2 of the products I've currently used up! =D
Thursday, 28 August 2014
Tuesday, 26 August 2014
I think it's safe to say that almost everyone wants a head full of thick, luscious-looking hair. I know I sure do! Sadly, I have rather fine hair and experience the usual hair fall in the shower every day. When I moved to the UK a while back, I started experiencing a lot more hair fall than usual. I do not know if it's due to the fact that my skin and scalp may not have been used to the water here (it's hard water), or my diet; or stress (too many factors to pinpoint on any!) but my hair started thinning, so when I was offered a chance to try this, I jumped at it! Want to know what I think of it? Keep reading!
Tuesday, 19 August 2014
I've finally gathered some enthusiasm to write another post! Like I mentioned in my last post, I have really not been in the mood to blog of late, and it has been a real struggle for me to even put a post up, so I thought I would not force myself to write one for the sake of writing one, and just wait until I felt like blogging =) Also, I am moving back home, so I've been extremely busy packing things away, throwing things etc. Anyhow, it's time for another round of empties! I've collected quite a few products to write about, so to prevent this post from being an ultra long one, I've decided to break this up into two posts! Grab yourself a biscuit, a cup of drink and let's jump right into the first part!
Now that I am finally done with my studies, I am moving back home! One problem I have though is that I have too many things! So I thought I'd do a blog sale to sell some of my things and reduce the amount I have to bring home.
There is nothing wrong with any of the products sold- they are all just items which I no longer use or want! =D I also just want to make it clear that I would not sell anything that I am not comfortable buying.
All items are purchased with my own money (whether purchased individually, or as part of a beauty box). I would never sell press samples or items given to me as a gift.
- This sale is open to the UK only
- Postage and packaging within the UK is £3 (and £0.25p for each additional item). However, if the items posted are very small/light, I will not charge additional postage for the items and will let you know!
- All parcels will be sent by second class mail and I will retain proof of postage for every parcel I send.
- Items sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and I will not be held responsible for any lost/damaged parcels
- Items will be sold on a first come, first served basis
- I prefer payment to be made to my bank account and payment must be made within 24 hours or the item(s) will go to the next person =)
- Please leave a comment with the items you want to purchase, your NAME and your email address and I will email you the payment details and total amount
- Please click on the photos if you want to see an enlarged view of the items
1. Ginvera Green Tea Whitening Marvel Gel (97% left) - £10
2. The Face Shop Aqua Drop Pack Sleeping Mask (90% left) - £5
3. Percy & Reed Finishing Polish (95% left) - £5
4. Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream in #2 (90% left) - £6
1. Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lashes Mascara (NEW) - £9
2. Model Co Fibre Lashxtend Mascara (NEW) - £5
3. Lancaster Sun Beauty Silky Milk Sublime Tan SPF 15 (NEW) - £6
4. L.A COLORS Art Deco Black Nail Striping Nail Polish - £0.50
5. The Body Shop Aloe Eye Defence (80% left - usage shown) - £5
1. Nails Inc Nail Wraps in Solid Gold (NEW) - £3
2. Nails Inc Nail Wraps in Solid Chrome (NEW) - £3
3. My Beauty Diary 2-Step Africa Hydrating Pack Face Sheet Mask (NEW) - £1.90
4. My Beauty Diary 2-Step Oceania Firming Pack Face Sheet Mask (NEW) - £1.90
5. Hawaiian Tropic Satin Protection Sun Lotion Ultra Radiance SPF 15 (NEW) - £0.30
6. My Scheming Crystal Treatment Eye Mask (NEW) - £1
1. Chi Chi Eye Palette in Fashion Editor (usage shown) - £2
2. Sleek i-Divine PPQ Shangri-la Respect Palette (usage shown) - £4
This sale ends 2nd September 2014 so everything needs to go by then!!
Thank you so much for your support and Happy Shopping... =)
Monday, 4 August 2014
I always loved playing dress-up as a child, imagining that I was different people (like a princess or superstar!) and mixing and matching outfits. Till this day, it is still something I enjoy doing. I also like creating outfits in my mind, thinking of what I would wear to where, or with whom, and I thought I'd create an outfit idea post on what I would wear if I went to the Aria Resort with my girl friends for the night!