Monday 3 July 2023

Hello again!

Hello there!

It has been a couple of years since I have last written here. Was busy with life and so many things happening. Got proposed to, changed to a new job, got married, Covid happened, welcomed our first child into the world, got promoted at work, went on the honeymoon we never got to go to after our wedding, welcomed our second child into the world and here I am now!

I decided I wanted to jump back into writing on this blog again as I do still love beauty and skincare (more so skincare, in fact!) but will also be sharing different things now such as lifestyle related items, mum and baby related items as well as a bit of fashion - whatever tickles my fancy, really!

I hope you come along on this journey with me and enjoy your time here.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D