Friday 14 October 2011

Review: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Blue It



Product: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Colour in Blue It!
Price: RM19.90
Made in: USA
Content: 11.8ml

I received this from YUBERACTIVE to review, so I did not purchase this.


List of ingredients:




Packaging: I find it slim and easy to store! The gun metal colour of the bottle cap also makes it look classy and sleek-looking.

Colour: The colour is a really deep,rich blue with extremely tiny specks of silver glitter in it. Am normally not used to wearing such dark colours but I grew to really like this colour! It gives an edgy feel to my nails. Hehe! =D However, I don't think this is a very unique colour as I've seen other brands which offer very similar shades to this.

Texture/Consistency: The texture is thick, smooth and very easy to apply with its brush. The colour glides on easily and doesn't clump. I only applied one layer to my nails (picture shown below) and the colour came out quite opaque! It's also glossy without a top coat.


One layer applied, and no top coat

See how solid the colour is with only one layer of polish?! Plus it's glossy- I like! =D

Price: I find that RM19.90 for nail polish is a bit steep, but I do realise in this case that the quality is really there, compared to some brands which may be cheaper in price but the quality of the polish is nowhere as good.

Picture of the brush



Would I purchase this? - I guess if I really wanted a blue polish like this, then YES! =D

Where can I find this?- This nail polish can be found in leading pharmacies such as Watsons and Guardian.
Would you try this? Do you know any other brands with a shade similar to this?

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D