Sunday 16 October 2011

Review: Elianto Baked Eyeshadow in Charcoal Black

Hi dearies! I thought I'd put up a review on one product which I have been using for a while today.


Product: Elianto Baked Eyeshadow in Charcoal Black
Price: RM19
Made in: Taiwan
Content: 3grams

Packaging: The packaging is simple, classy and fuss-free. I like how the top cover is clear so that I can see my eyeshadow. The top cover opens like a flap, and it's made of strong and sturdy plastic, not flimsy at all. The shadow is also shaped like a dome.




Colour: It is a black eyeshadow with tiny specks of silver glitter in it. Not too glittery though that I'd end up looking like a disco ball. Hee!

Texture/Consistency/Application: The eyeshadow is soft to the touch and feels slightly creamy. But when applied, it feels like powder, and I feel that it applies on looking like dark grey, and not a solid black. The colour is not very pigmented, suitable for those who do not want to strong a black colour all at one shot. The colour is buildable, and can be easily applied both with fingers and brushes. Application is also very smooth and can be applied both dry and wet!

Picture taken without flash
The swatch on the left in the picture above was dry swatch of the eyeshadow and the swatch on the right is wet. See how much more black, solid and pigmented it is applied wet!

Picture taken with flash

Durability: This eyeshadow lasts for more than 7 hours! Although the colour does fade a bit after about 4 hours if used without an eyeshadow base.

Price: At RM19 for 3g of a single eyeshadow, I guess it is a little steep, but I do think this is worth it because it does have a nice texture and can last for quite long.

Would I repurchase? - Yes!

Where can I purchase this? - At any Elianto counters nationwide.

Now it's time for me to hit the books. Haha!

Hope you dearies have a smashing week ahead!

xx Amanda

1 comment:

  1. Elianto eyeshadows rock in a pinch! ^.^ I have, erm... 18 of them heehee!

    ReplyDelete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D