Wednesday 17 July 2013

A Peek into My Life| Life Update & Where I've Been

Hello dolls!
More than a month has flown by since I last posted here and I have sorely missed all of you, but so many things have been going on in my life lately that not only do I not have the time to blog, I also have not been in the blogging frame of mind. However, I hated leaving everyone for so long and just had to take some time out to write a little and to give you all an update (if you're interested) on what has been going on with me recently.
Since I last wrote, my cousin flew back to the UK for a visit and I had been spending time catching up and hanging out with her as I had not seen her in ages. Not too long after that, a friend of mine and my parents also came over to the UK (my parents are here on holiday and they also attended my graduation! My friend came over to visit) so I have been a busy, busy bee spending time with everyone.
Went rock climbing/bouldering for the first time with my cousin and just had to have my picture taken at the top!




Had oh-so-delicious banana-with-other-things Haagen Daaz ice cream with the cousin. Very rare treat as Haagen Daaz is pricey!




Visited the Google offices in central London and this is the view from one of the offices- pretty!




Hung out with my friend- brought her to many places like Westminster Abbey, Camden town etc. Here's me posing in front of Buckingham Palace!

Went to Paris with the parents- shown below is the Opera Garnier
Facing the Eiffel Tower...
After I returned from Paris, I attended my graduation! It was a super hectic day as we had to run up and down all over campus, but I am glad that everything went okay. I can now proudly say that I am a law graduate from the University of Reading! =D I am really grateful to my lovely parents as without their love, support and guidance, I would never have made it to where I am today. So thank you, Mum and Dad. =) Also, thank you Natalie for the adorable Rilakkuma, and thank you boyfriend for the gorgeous flowers.
Outside Foxhill House of the University of Reading
Once graduation was over, I spent ages packing as I had to move out of my student accommodation. Packing up is really not an easy feat- I had no idea where to start! Eventually I had everything sorted out with the help of my parents, aunt and uncle. Am so thankful for their help as I would never have gotten anything done without them.
I then spent a week travelling around the UK with my parents, aunt and uncle. My uncle drove us all around (thank you Uncle!) the UK, and we spent a few nights in Lake District, Edinburgh and York. Beautiful places. Also visited Gretna Green, Whitby, Cleethorpes and Lincoln, to name a few. Only just got back the day before yesterday and am exhausted from all the travelling.
I am also in the process of getting my CAS number and applying for my UK visa as I will be continuing my postgraduate studies in the UK by studying the Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC). Will also be flying back home to Malaysia and will be there for approx. 6 weeks so I am also clearing and packing my bags to go home (for now). So I truly apologise for the severe lack of posts and promise that I will post more once I settle down and get things done. I may also post up pictures of my travels so stay tuned for that if you're interested.
Thank you for reading this post and I will talk soon! =D
xx Amanda

2 comments:

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D