Thursday 29 September 2011

Review: Elf Studio Contour Brush

Hiya! This is the review for Elf's Studio Contour Brush.



The brush in it's packaging


The packaging says that this brush can be used to 'add depth close to the lash line and in the corner of the eye' as well as to 'sweep colours along the lash lines for concentrated colour'.

Top view of the brush

Side view of the brush

The domed bristles of this brush are pretty dense (which I like- I must have a thing for dense brushes) and really helps deposit eyeshadow into the outer corners of my eyes as well as the crease of my eye, smoothly. I should think it works like a pencil brush- good for helping me create the smokey eye look.

But then again, its dense bristles makes this brush unsuitable for blending, so a blending brush would be needed should you want to blend your eye shadow.

Again, this brush is not scratchy at all and has not shed so far, so am really liking it!

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D