Tuesday 28 February 2012

A Peek into My Life: Last Thursday's Lunch

Hey ya!

Okay so this is a non-beauty related post but I just thought I'd share a bit of the happenings in my life with you dearies. Haha!

So I had lunch with a friend and fellow blogger, MellySak last Thursday at Thank God It's Friday (TGIF). We just decided to meet up for lunch 'cause she got a free fajita dish from her previous receipt, and we decided to share it.


Mainly I wanna show you dearies the food 'cause it was SO YUMMY!!


Random picture of the menu- haha!
So we ordered the free fajitas dish (I can't remember the exact name!) and had it half beef and half chicken, and we also ordered almond crusted chicken salad or something like that- also forgot the name. Hehe!


That's the salad topped with oranges, dried cranberries, almond slices, blue cheese and drenched in a balsamic vinegar/olive oil dressing. It was SO GOOD. We both stuffed ourselves with it.



Can you see the cranberries hidden under the chicken? Delicious! This salad costs RM28.90.

Then came the fajitas...



Looks yummy, eh? Basically how to eat it is by taking a tortilla slice (the white round circle in the picture) and putting whatever toppings you want in it and then the meat you prefer, and then just roll it up and dig in!



The portions were really big and definitely meant for sharing I'd say. All in all, it was a very filling meal and we were STUFFED. Had a great time chatting with her, too! Then we went makeup/clothes window-shopping and I bought some stuff (couldn't resist!) which I will post up a picture of real soon.

It definitely was a good, fun-filled day, that one. Haha! If you go to TGIF, do try these two dishes! They're very yummy!

What dishes do you enjoy eating at TGIF? =D

xx Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D