Thursday 15 August 2013

A Peek into My Life: I'm on Instagram! =D

Hiya dearies!
 
I've got some exciting news (exciting for me, at least hehe!)- I am on Instagram! I created an Instagram account a while back but never told anyone about it and lost interest after a while so it has been neglected all this while. I recently decided (more like yesterday) that I wanted to get more involved again with Instagram and have made an effort to actively take and post pictures on it as well as like pictures and following other people. Here's a peep of how my Instagram page looks like:



 
It would mean the world and be a huge encouragement to me if you followed me HERE, or if you are using Instagram from a mobile device, if you could follow me at @beauteebeauty.
 
While I am at it, I might as well try to promote the other ways to stay updated or keep in touch with me- hehe!
 
You can find me/my blog on:
 
- Google Friend Connect (GFC)
 
Your support means a lot to me and I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has shown support by following in one way or another, and to new followers, thank you for your support too! I really appreciate it. =)
 
All the links I mentioned above can also be found in the right sidebar of my blog.
 
Thanks again! =D
 
xx Amanda
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Awww your blog is so cute!

    Instagram is actually really fun to use once you get the hang of it, so welcome back!

    Would love it if you stopped by my blog!

    www.deardieulinh.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah instagram is pretty fun- have been rather addicted to it recently! I've visited your blog- it's great! =D

      Delete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D