Sunday 11 September 2011

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid (SHA) Skin Care Range

Hello dearies!

About two months back I randomly walked into a Guardian pharmacy to just browse and I chanced upon this:



That's the Hado Labo SHA Gift Set, alright! I had always wanted to try this range since it came out but never did somehow, so when I saw this set, especially when it was on DISCOUNT from RM129 to RM99.88, I didn't think, I just grabbed it. Haha!!

The gift set consists of five products.


mine to try!! hee! =D
 From left to right:
- SHA Moisturising Face Wash RM28.90 for 100ml
- SHA Facial Mask RM9.90 for 1 piece
- SHA Moisturising Cream RM58.90 for 50g
- SHA Moisturising Mist RM30.90 for 45ml
- SHA Moisturising Lotion RM40.90 for 170ml

These products come together with a reasonably big pouch which I can conveniently store them in.




The reviews for each of these products will come soon! So stay tuned! =D

UPDATE:

- To view my review of Hada Labo SHA Moisturising Facial Wash, click here
- To view my review of Hada Labo SHA Moisturising Lotion & Moisturising Cream click here. =D
- To view my review of Hada Labo SHA Moisturising Mist & Moisturising Sheet Mask click here

I personally like and recommend the facial wash and moisturising lotion out of all the products here that I've tried 'cause I think these products work really well and are worth buying! =D

xxAmanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D