Tuesday 14 February 2012

Happy Valentine's Day and 5000+ views! =D

Hey ya darlings!

Just wanted to wish all of you a very Happy Valentine's! =D

In my personal opinion, Valentine's Day is not only a day to celebrate relationships between lovers, but also a day to celebrate all relationships; be it between friends, family, classmates etc. So whether you are single or not, today is good day to appreciate those dear to your heart and to tell them that you love them.=)

Of course, I do not think that we should appreciate our loved ones only on Valentine's- every day is as good a day to cherish them. Hee!

But in the spirit of Valentine's, I just want to say I appreciate every single reader that has read my blog, as well as my followers. Thank you for your support and encouragement! Without you darlings, blogging is nowhere near fun. Haha!

Also, on a side note, as of 12.2.2012, my blog reached 5000 views!! To me this is a big deal and again, I want to say THANK YOU to all the readers and followers of this blog. Without all of you, I'd never have gotten 5000 views. Thank you so much! =D Next target is 10,000 views! Hee!

So now I gotta get back to my tutorial work and assignment(really will start blogging more soon! February is a very hectic month for me.) - that's how I'm spending my Valentine's. Haha!

So how will you be spending or have spent your Valentine's Day? Would love to hear about it! Take care dearies! =D

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D