Monday 5 May 2014

Style: Tech Meets Fashion | Guest Post

Hi dolls!

Today I have a lovely infographic guest post from i-Pmart Malaysia which shows that we can definitely have our technological gadgets blend in or complement our style. It features awesome ideas for mixing and matching our fashion style with the gadgets we use such as our cameras, mobile phones, and tablets. Without further ado, let's jump right into it! =D









_________________________________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Pretty cool outfit with gadget ideas huh? =D I have my eye on the Fujifilm Instax Mini in the last picture above, although I want in pink or white, hee! It's currently for sale on at RM199! And shipping is not a lot as well (within Malaysia). I was in Urban Outfitters the other day and that little camera costs £90 (approx. RM492)! Big difference in the price, really. Oh, and i-Pmart Malaysia ships to the UK too! The shipping costs more than it would compared to shipping within Malaysia, but there is an option there which ships for only £6, which I think is quite decent.

So I hope you enjoyed the infographic! =D

xx Amanda

2 comments:

  1. Everything is so cute!
    The first look for the nitendo ds is my favourite! Although I loved the one for the came as well!
    Take care*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree - they are cute! Hehe! Yeah I like the looks that i-Pmart came up with - very trendy. =)

      Delete

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D