Saturday 10 December 2011

Review: The Face Shop FACE It Nail Polish


Product: The Face Shop FACE it  Nail Polish in GL111
Price: RM9.90
Made in: Korea (I'm guessing..)
Content: 11ml

Packaging: The bottle is quite slim and easy to carry around, with a tall-ish bottle cap. Packaging is sleek and simple too.

Colour: This shade is AMAZING! I still can't get over how glittery it is. It is a very pretty yellow-gold with very denied glitter particles that don't look like I just slabbed on some glitter on my nails. It's just a very luxe shade. =D

Application/Texture/Consistency: Application is very easy because I find the long handle of the brush helps me to better control how I apply the nail polish. The brush is also not too thin that I need to use many strokes to apply the polish- just right I think. The texture of the polish is not too sheer and runny, yet not too thick that it ends up being clumpy. The glitter particles in the polish do not affect the application of the polish 'cause they are so small, and does not feel gritty at all! It dries pretty quick too. Two coats are sufficient to create a smooth, shiny finish.

Durability: This nail polish lasted about 5 days (without a top coat) before it started chipping. Pretty long-lasting, I'd say! =D

Price: At RM9.90 for such a luxurious-looking shade, I say it's definitely affordable and worth buying!

Here's some pictures for you to get an idea of the colour:


That's a picture taken with flash- quite bright I know but I found it quite difficult to capture the true shade of this colour, so I tried different lightings. =D



Picture above taken without flash- can you see that the glitter particles are not disco ball-like? Hee!



Would I repurchase?- You bet I would! It's affordable, and I love the colour (it looks better in real life than in pictures to me =S )!

Where can I purchase this?- At all TheFaceShop outlets nationwide.

Have you tried any other pretty gold shades? =D

xx Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do comment, it brightens my day! I appreciate all thoughts and feedback and want to hear from you on what I can improve! Thanks! =D